Outdoor LED is a young and fast-growing company built by event enthusiasts who believe that every event should have the look and feel of being organized by top professionals. While at the same time, having every patron & event host walk away with a one-of-a-kind event experience. We achieve this by dressing up events with our elite LED event leaderboards and LED screens and walls for outdoor and indoor concerts, festivals, watch parties, sporting events, competitions, conferences, and private events across the country.
The position is 60% driving to the required event, 30% LED technician work on-site at the event, and 10% setup and breakdown.
• Experience towing trailers with pickup trucks. Including the ability to back into tight spaces.
• Valid driver’s license is a must.
• Basic Computer skills.
• Educational degree is a plus, but not required.
• An events background is preferred, but not required.
Necessary Skills and Traits
• A willingness to learn and anticipate what needs to be done before being told.
• Ability to follow instructions and directions.
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
• Must have the willingness to travel.
• Must be dependable and always on time. Events will depend on it.
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Additional skills that are bonuses include A/V knowledge, Adobe Suite knowledge,
Social Media skills, basic tool skills.
• Driving to deliver Mobile LED trailers and truck-based screens to a wide variety of special events.
• Loading and unloading of trucks for event and setup.
• Inspection and quality control handling of rental equipment. Includes packing and unpacking event pull lists and verifying all rental assets in and out of job sites.
• Signage set-up.
• Stagehand on larger productions
$30,000 – $42,000 per year (Based on experience and skills)
We are looking for the person who is the best fit to grow with our company, not necessarily the best resume.
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Hours per week
20-50. Expect to travel to roughly 2-3 events per week during busy season. Must be available to work any day of the week unless time off is scheduled in advance.
Ability to commute/relocate
Nashville, TN reliably commute to planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
Drivers License (Required)
On the Road